Friday, 30 January 2015

CHARLOTTE TILBURY LIP CHEAT


If you saw my previous post, then you would have seen that I brought the Charlotte Tilbury Filmstar Bronze & Glow when Selfridges had 10% off all beauty. I also picked up two of the Charlotte Tilbury Lip Cheats Re-Shape & Re-Size Lip Liner in Pillow Talk and Pink Venus.
Pillow Talk was probably the one I wanted the most, I would say it is a nude with muted pink undertones. Now I do not have the most biggest lips in the world, in fact they are quite small and so I have a hard time finding a lip liner that will enhance my lips as much as it can without looking fake, and I think I have finally found it. It is not too pink, nor is it too nude. Infact I would say it is very close to my natural lip colour, and because of that it works well at making my lips look fuller.
Pink Venus is probably one that I would have never chosen if I did not see it in person, it is a peachy pink shade and it looks great when it is on the lips. I have worn this just by itself and I have never gotten so many questions as to what I was wearing on my lips before, it's definitely a favourite.
Although they both do not look like much on the pencil, when worn on the lips, they are really flattening. The CT Lip Cheat lip liners are incredibly rich and opaque, they are so creamy that they do not pull/tug at your lips but they last for a very long time (I found that after about 6-7 hrs it started to fade a little and that was with eating/drinking). It can accentuate any dry areas on your lips, but I found by just applying a rich lip balm and exfoliating before hand does the job.

10 comments:

  1. I've been obsessed with all Charlotte Tilbury, I just love her makeup line and Pillowtalk is one of my favorite lip liners :)

    Beti
    http://makeup-sessions.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pillow Talk is such a nice everyday shade but Pink Venus is really quite something too. x

      Delete
  2. Pillow Talk is such a gorgeous shade. I really must try some CT products soon x

    pintsizedbeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pillow talk is a lovely everyday shade, you should try it :) x

      Delete
  3. Ah I love Charlotte Tilbury! I've only recently been introduced to her, but already in love with the lipsticks!

    C x
    Lux Life

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't tried any of her lipsticks yet but her products are amazing, I'm glad I finally caved in and brought something. x

      Delete
  4. Pillow talk is such a gorgeous colour! Can't wait to get my hands on it!
    Www.makeupprime.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pillow talk is an amazing shade! x

      Delete
  5. These both look soooo gorgeous! I may have to add both to my ever growing wishlist haha!
    xprincessjas | ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, I finally ticked them off my wishlist..I'm glad I got it though. x

      Delete

I love reading your comments on my posts, they honestly make my day!!
Remember to follow my blog for regular updates! Thank you! x