Wednesday, 22 July 2015

ZARA ORIENTAL AND FRUITY PERFUME

I was in Zara recently and I came across their fragrances. Now finding a cheap perfume is hard to come by, especially those which actually smell nice. As I was standing in the queue, I took the time to test out the scents, and the two which took my fancy were the Zara Oriental (100ml) and the Zara Fruity (100ml).
Now I heard that the Zara Oriental perfume was a dupe for the Viktor and Rolf Flowerbomb perfume, which is one of my favourites, and I have to say that they are very similar. The only difference is the price point, as for 100ml for Flowerbomb it is £79! It is light yet still warm and musky, and it does definitely smell 'oriental/floral' as you can instantly smell the jasmine and patchouli coming through. It is different to anything I have in my collection and it is one that I would wear on a night out.
Zara Fruity is exactly what it says it is, it is fruity. Now it is not too overpowering but it is definitely one that I would wear during the day. It has subtle hints of vanilla, and although I'm not a huge fan of vanilla, it balances out with the smell of grapefruit and mandarin. This is a very 'girly' scent and since we are now in Summer, it is perfect to wear during the day.

As for the packaging, it looks so clean and chic. I love the simplicity of these bottles and they look great on your shelf. Initially, I picked up both of these bottles separately (for around £7/8) however when I got to the till, I saw the box set for just £12, which is a complete steal for two great smelling perfumes. I have noticed that they do last for a pretty long time on the skin (around 4/5 hours) which is great considering the price.

Zara also has a great selection of scents, so if these don't tickle your fancy, then I'm sure you will find one that you like and they will not break the bank! Have you tried any perfumes from Zara?

Zara Oriental/Fruity box set // £12

3 comments:

  1. I smelt these in Zara, they are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They really are! Oriental is a great night time/winter scent :) x

      Delete
  2. Oooo I've always wanted to that Flowerbomb, might give this a sniff next time I'm at Zara - thanks for the heads up!
    Kookii || Beauty By Her♥

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments on my posts, they honestly make my day!!
Remember to follow my blog for regular updates! Thank you! x